Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day!!

My girls on mothers day!

So, I have decided I have a problem.  My problem is that I plan and plan all this cute stuff to do, and never plan enough TIME to do it in.  So moms mothers day lunch didn't quite go as planned.  Plus I forgot I was working in my mothers house again, which is the most unequiped place in the world.  For ANYTHING.  Food and craft wise.  Anyways so for lunch ma wanted Stuffed Shells and Pepper Salad.  I also made these bacon wrap things, which are AMAZINGLY delish.  (let me know if you want any of the recipes)  I made a dirt cake for dessert.  I wanted to do kinda a garden out door theme since my mom loves being outside and gardening and hates that she cant do that this year.  Well. like i said i never plan enough to actually DO any of the crafty things (Atleast the food was really good!) I wanted to make the flowers from the Garden baby shower I found (HERE) and do some decorative straw thingys, and atleast do like a cute gardeny table cloth with some butterflys and I thought about trying one of the ribbon birds from (HERE) but like I said, I have a problem.  So, I think im going to try and find or create a party planning timeline to post.  Anyways, heres a couple pics from my mothers day!!
ps we had just gone out on the boat, were not usually this nasty haha

No comments:

Post a Comment