Friday, April 16, 2010

For baby Aiden...

A friend of mines little boy Aiden is going to be a big 1 year old in two short months.  She asked me to help her find some ideas for his first birthday.  This next post is a selection just for you Kaela!(and fyi, I'll be down so we can DIY some of these ideas together! YAY)

Thomas the train birthday party!  I don't know how you feel about Thomas the Train but my daughter LOVES him, so im sure all the little boys out there must die over him.  HERE is a step by step tutorial on how to make a Thomas the Tank Engine cake!
This beautiful party was featured by Kara's Party Ideas, and it is so adorable (plus it'd give us lots of opportunity to play with the Cricut) find it HERE!



OOOH!!! Here is another party theme that I LOVE!!  Carrie from Stationary Scoop threw this AMAZING Monster Party Check it out HERE!
This is SO CREATIVE!! And I think a Monster theme would be PERFECT for Aiden!

No comments:

Post a Comment