Tuesday, April 13, 2010

We'll give it a go, I guess!

ok...Well, I have been thinking about starting a blog since...FOREVER.  I guess I'm done just thinking about it. So wish me luck, here it goes!

My hopes for this blog is that it will be a place that others can find inspiration and ideas to organize events that will create memories that will last a life time! Parties can be so much more than stressful events that overwhelm our lives for the days prior. They can be opportunities to spend time with our families, create beauty, and give more than gifts...we can give memories! The best part is, we can do it on a budget, and we can do it OURSELVES!

I LOVE parties, I love to plan them, host, and attend them! I hope I can help you all find the ideas, time, and motivation to make each occasion a celebration of love, creativity, and FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment