Saturday, April 17, 2010

Wanna be the Hostess with the Mostess??

Ok....so update on this.  I tried this last night, and I have a few pointers. 
#1 He says to heat up the chocolate and strawberry syrup, DONT.  It makes it tooo runny.
#2 Make sure the plate you are decorating is COMPLETELY flat.
#3 Do not try and take this to a party after you have decorated the plate because I promise it will run in the car:(
I made this for my party, and after a couple of tries I realized it was too runny when you heat it, so I tried again and it turned out beautifully.  I figured I'd take pics when I got to the party since I was hurrying, but it didn't make it to the party lol.  By the time I got there it was just a cheese cake puddle.


The mostess beautiful dessert that is!  I was watching TV last night when a commercial came on for some fancy restaurant, and when I saw the desserts a light came on. Hey I wanna do thaaat!! What an easy and inexpensive way to spice up your dessert plate all the while adding tastey dipping sauce!  I found a Video tutorial HERE on youtube from "Cooking with Johan".  There's tons of other videos from him that have some great ideas of how to make all your food have a great presentation!  I'm so excited.  I'm going to a party tonight and I was going to bring an appetizer, but nope changed my mind! Now I'm bringing a fancy dessert! I'll put pictures up of how it turns out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment